Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Second hand road/racer bike for around 200 euro

Options
  • 07-09-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Well i'm a student and because I just paid my fee's I now only have 200 to spend on a bike for going back to college. I wanted to get a road bike I've had a look around and can't see any (new or secondhand) for anywhere near that money so just wondering if anyone knows of a shop somewhere in dublin that do good deals on secondhand road bikes or even hybrids! I realise its not a lot of money but its all i have so if anyone can help, thank you in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 835 ✭✭✭countrykid

mccormacks on dorset street...or "dublin bike man" on line...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭wav1

i have a 55cm viking more or less brand new.Got it as winter trainer but a bit heavy for that tbh.You can have it for e200.Prob cost about double that,Ideal commuter.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Bobby_D

wav1 wrote: »
    i have a 55cm viking more or less brand new.Got it as winter trainer but a bit heavy for that tbh.You can have it for e200.Prob cost about double that,Ideal commuter.

Have you got the receipt?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 polymath

Try searching online. I am pretty sure you would get great deals and even better if you have coupons. Some stores would also accept coupons they circulated out on the Internet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭happytramp

Yeah, as someone suggested... http://www.dublinbikeman.com/MensBikes.htm

• Advertisement

Bobby_D wrote: »
    Have you got the receipt?
    Dont have receipt bobby D.Bought 2nd hand but it speaks for itself.As i said bought as winter trainer but a tad too heavy.Dont mind either way.Its there if you want it.Cheers.

Bobby D .Its viking sprint[red].Om mycycle.ie for e359.95.Cheers

Advertisement