Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed: Few Quiz questions on Spanish Grammar for Competition!

Options
  • 07-09-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am preparing questions for a group of guys doing a mastermind competition as part of a stag weekend. One of the guys has picked the tricky topic of Spanish Grammar. Unfortunately I am no expert but have managed to compile 7 so far. I need 3 more very difficult questions on this area. The sneakier the better.

Any help from fluent spanish speakers would be much appreciated

I'm desperate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Isn't it risky to post the questions here where the guys joining the competition could read them beforehand? You never know who could be reading us ;)

I could think about some questions... do you want them "very difficult" for a Spanish student or do you want them even difficult for a native Spanish speaker? :) Send me if you want one of the ones you have, to use it as a level (and question type) reference.

Advertisement