Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapefest Vendor Wishlist

Options
  • 07-09-2012 3:09pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There was a similar thread over on UKV before VFUK asking the members what THEY wanted the vendors to bring to Vapefest...

Lets get the ball rolling here, what do you want to see there, and what dont you want to see there?

Personally, I really hope there's lots of MODS, ones that'll make me run to the nearest ATM and dosh out...

If any of the vendors sell Boge Cartos...i'd love to see some Bulk discounts just for the day, 50 Boges for 50 Bucks....SWEET deal! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Different types of drip tips as all I really have these days is them black yolks that come with the vivi novas and one good stainless steel one that I bought at uk vapefest.

I wouldn't mind being able to get a couple of them tank filler things that go into the cartomisers to make it easier to fill tanks, I got one at uk vapefest but it doesn't go through the hole in the DCT tanks for some reason.:(

I'd love to see some e-pipes worked off of 18350 batteries but they are impossible to come by this neck of the woods, even in the uk they are hard enough to get, they seem to be fairly popular in Italy though.
    There the type of thing I'd like to see before I splashed out on one over the price of them, I was going to buy one in UK Vapefest but they weren't available there either.

Other than that I'm looking forward to seeing everything else that's there and hopefully will come across some nice bits and bobs. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Glass drip tips & i'm hoping to pick up an interesting tank :)

I'm also hoping wingnut gets a chance to put together a flavor combination I suggested earlier (no pressure :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

I'd love to see some e-pipes worked off of 18350 batteries
    That.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Business cards to hand out to people. Am hoping to pick up a few bits like clearos, mini vivi nova and want to have a look at some mods. There are a good few juices I want to try from different vendors too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'd love some .20 nichrome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

i'd love some .20 nichrome :)

I'll bring a metre or two with me to pass on - really not getting on with the stuff. 0.15 for me all the way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I'll bring a metre or two with me to pass on - really not getting on with the stuff. 0.15 for me all the way.

sweet, thanks

I have some .15 I can give you if you want in exchange

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I would like to get my hands on various bit of kit for look and feel. I would like to upgrade my 510 setup for a nice looking reliable e-cig with a bit of kick for when I am on business travel. I have a few in mind but it would be nice if someone had the Volt as that looks like it would suit my needs.

I also would like to see some storage and personal carry gear. I travel with work and still need a good travel/carry system. I have a 510 PCC but I dont get on with the 510.

Juices, lots of juices. I needs to find at least 4 flavors I really like and then buy a decent amount as I will be in Asia for 6 weeks soon.

Tanks and batteries :D Would like to see some tanks and get feedback. Also I guess I not going back to fags so I would be willing to invest in a decent battery so lavatubes or provari's ......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Carry cases and coloured metal vivi nova tubes would be great too

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

I would like it moved to a different day. fecking weddings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I would like it moved to a different day. fecking weddings

Throw a sickie lol :D

Advertisement