Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washingtom Post needs help

Options
  • 07-09-2012 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

Hi all, there was a request for help in this week's NSS newsletter. I thought there might be a few here that could help.

MrP

Washington Post researching faith schools – can you help?
    A journalist at the Washington Postwould like to interview atheists who have started going to church to get their children into a "faith school". It doesn't matter if it was only for a short time; she'd really like to hear from you. If you would like to help (no names will be published without permission) please email<send me a PM>

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ A link or an email address might help (or should any interested people PM you?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

robindch wrote: »
    ^^^ A link or an email address might help (or should any interested people PM you?)
    Please send details to...

Washington Post
    Washington

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

robindch wrote: »
    The article has an email address. Rather than put that in the post I said to PM me if interested.

I can pop the email address in if you want, I tend not to post email addresses though...

MrP

Advertisement