Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did you show on 2nd baby?

Options
  • 07-09-2012 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Just curious really! For baby number 2 how many weeks were you when you started to show and how was this in comparison to your first pregnancy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

Much sooner than first, only a 6 month gap and my abdominal separation from number one hadn't fully mended yet.

First pregnancy I didn't start showing until around 30 weeks. This time I was beginning to look pregnant from about 16 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

First preganacy i didnt start showing until 26/27 weeks

This time i started showing at about 16/17 weeks. Started showing, i noticed it and so did the OH but i could of got away with hiding it until about 21weeks if we wanted to.

My little girl will be 3 in Nov, this one due 01/01/13. So three year gap in the pregnancies...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I told people at 20 weeks on my 1st that I was pregnant and only a few noticed.
    On my 2nd you could obviously tell by 12 weeks and was in materniy clothes a few weeks by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

1st 15 weeks ( i was a size 8) 2nd 12 weeks (size 12), 3rd 8 weeks (size 12). gp thought it was twins each time as my uterus was large (5 weeks more advanced than it should have been) , at 15 weeks my uterus was up at my navel, that normally happens at 20 weeks.

Sometimes ive noticed if a woman is large its harder to tell she is pregnant.

With the 3rd I had to tell work at 8 weeks as i was visably pregnant they told me they already guessed i was so they must have been talking about it between themselves...

Advertisement