Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CExx VIVI head, CE4 rebuildable body clearo

Options
  • 07-09-2012 6:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

I'm not even going to put a name on this thing as a search pulls up ce4+, ce5, 4+ revision etc etc ...

Basically its a CE4 with a VIVI nova replaceable and rebuilable head ... easy to rebuild MUCH sturdier than the standard CE4 (which all cracked badly after minor abuse) and is pretty much the best clearomizer vapes I've EVER tried.

Worth a look ... video below, it states ce5 but my understanding is the "actual" ce5 is a different replaceable model altogether.

Oh also shortening the wick to about 4mm each side improved the taste and speed of wicking, thicker juices work with the shorter wick without clogging

Advertisement