Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm about to enjoy my son-in-law a lot more!

Options
  • 07-09-2012 5:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My daughter and my son-in-law take advantage of me financially. I loathe my daughter intensely for being such a princess, but I don't mind spoiling my son-in-law with a luxurious lifestyle. My son-in-law came here from a poor country and worked very hard for the first few years that I knew him, before he married my daughter. He used to do a lot of heavy manual labour and he even worked a 2nd job as a pizza delivery boy at night. So, now that he's married into my family, I feel that he deserves to enjoy life to the full and I want to teach him about all the finer pleasures in life.

My son-in-law often complains to me about various aches and pains in his neck, back, hamstrings and quadriceps, etc, which I soothe by massaging these muscles for him. There never used to be any sexual undertone to this. I think he really does get lots of muscular aches and pains because he is such a physically active person and does lots of sports.

Like I said, there never used to be anything sexual between us, but, a few days ago, I was massaging his injured hamstring and I placed his foot over my shoulder to move his knee, but his foot slipped onto my chest and he began exploring me with his toes. It was very pleasant!

Then today, he mumbled something to me that I couldn't quite catch, but I suspect it was quite raunchy in nature!

Given that my daughter has tricked me into buying a luxury home for her and my son-in-law has bought 2 brand new, expensive cars using my money, and both of them continue to take advantage of me in many other ways as well, I feel that I am justifiably entitled to fully enjoy my son-in-law in every way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,059 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod: Midnight Munchies please go and find the Creative Writing forum. This thread closed as there is nowhere for it to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement