Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quarter Finals teams - T Walsh starts for Sydney

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

yeah fair play to him for holding his spot. Hopefully he keeps it now through the rest of the finals. Great time for him to break through, lets hope he makes the most of it now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

good first half in the collingwood hawthorn game. Hawks scored a few in a row there to open up a decent half time gap. good competitive game though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Got replaced before kick off by Morton who has played excellant so far, not looking good for Tommy getting any more game time this year, hopefully he can make a proper breakthrough next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Didn't get to see the game. I wonder was he injured or was it just tactical. I read online that Ben McGlynn done his hamstring so perhaps Tommy has a chance yet. Good win for Sydney and they are straight through now to preliminary final and they won't meet Hawthorn until final if they both get there. The Hawks are looking the best bet now. They are in the best run of form.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

Didn't get to see the game. I wonder was he injured or was it just tactical. I read online that Ben McGlynn done his hamstring so perhaps Tommy has a chance yet. Good win for Sydney and they are straight through now to preliminary final and they won't meet Hawthorn until final if they both get there. The Hawks are looking the best bet now. They are in the best run of form.

It appeared to be tactical. Was at the game and, to be honest, as a Crows supporter, I wish he had played! Morton scored 2 goals. tough game and Sydney got their tactics right and showed their prior finals experience.
    Very strange feeling to see some Sydney fans celebrating with a Tricolor after the game just beside where I was sitting when I was just really dissapointed and pissed.
    Still a bit of hope. Think we will beat Fremantle next Friday night then have about a 20% chance to beat Hawthorne in the semi???
    See Hanley finished 3rd in the Brisbane Lions best and fairest. Good season for him.

You live in hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

So is it Hawthorn versus Adelaide/Fremantle and Sydney v WCE or Collingwood in the preliminary final?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

What a performance from the Eagles, absolutely battered North. Great to see Josh Kennedy heavily amongst the goals again with Embley and Darling also kicking four. The Big Q kicked a couple of monsters as well.

Not such good news about Beau Waters though, he'll be missed. We can definitely beat Collingwood at the G though, cannot wait for Saturday evening now.

Advertisement