Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TMC Gen2 Tactical Pants ( AOR2 ) sizing question

Options
  • 07-09-2012 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm looking to update my gear a bit and I've seen these and like the look of them. Just wondering has anyone any experience with them and is the description on the website accurate? I'm a (bad) 30 inch waist, 30" leg and roughly 5'7" in height but apparently the smallest available is 32-34 inch waist so just want to know is it actually that size or what?

Oh and does anyone know where i could buy it and maybe some other AOR2 gear closer to home? Mainly looking for the pants, dump pouch, boonie hat

http://www.ebairsoft.com/gen2-style-tactical-pants-with-aor2-p-6184.html

Any help appreciated,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

If they're anything like the Emerson gear (Chinese clone) then you always go a size up, so the 32/34 waist should be fine. I use Emerson Gen 3 a lot and all mine have waist adjusters too, handy if the fit just ain't right. I think the Emerson gear on Ebairsoft is only a couple of dollars dearer too!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

cheers for the reply. Yeah i was thinking about getting the emerson stuff, but aor2 is different and i want to try and get in before everyone wants it after the new medal of honour :P

Advertisement