Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internship and the dole question

Options
  • 06-09-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I started an Internship 3 weeks ago from the JobsBridge website, The contract said I would work 40 hours a week, get my normal payment of 100 a week and then an added 50, so Now I should be getting 150 for working full time. I filled out all the right forms and everything and gave them into the welfare.

I gave them my bank details and they changed my payment over, I still haven't recieved the payment of the extra 50 though. I have called them and let them know 3 times already to be told ''oh it will be there next week don't worry!'' but nothing has been done about it yet. So basically I've been working full time for only 100 a week.

Has anyone else done an internship and had this problem, how long were you waiting to be paid etc.

Thanks!

Advertisement