Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was signing every 3 months has changed to every month why?

Options
  • 06-09-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all just a quick question,i was signing every 3 months and got a blue slip saying the signing date but now i have to sign every month,does anyone know why this has changed?:confused:thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

So they can keep an eye on you. Next it'll be every week. Like in the old days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Welfare Fraud is why. They're giving you money, you have to play by their rules basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

I c,i thought if you lived more than 10 miles from your local social welfare office the signing time was extended.Because of this change i missed my signing day which was 21/8/2012 and recieved no money,i went down on tuesday and signed will i still get the payment for this month?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Far as I knew it was if you live more than ten miles but you said you missed one so they're probably just making you sign on more often.
    You'll still get all your money and all; don't worry.
    All that'll more than likely happen is you might miss it for a week or two and then it'll be there next week. Since when you don't sign on your payment gets stopped untill you resign.

Advertisement