Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any good peach or watermelon juices out there?

Options
  • 06-09-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Hi. I've spent a ton of money on juices already but I'm yet to find a good peach or watermelon vape. Really annoying. I really liked both of these flavors from healthcabin and, since they are dekang , decided to try them at local shops. Ordered 30 ml of watermelon and 10 ml of juicy peach and to my disappointment these were a totally different dekang. Watermelon is unvapable and juicy peach is so so. Ordering from China is a pain so maybe somebody knows of a place in Ireland or Europe that has some delicious peach and watermelon? Could be a combination of flavors. Even tried AVE's hype and it tastes cheap. The peach is ok but melon (that taste like flavourart melon, which I hate) really overpowers the peach. Or, maybe, Mr Wingnut can create something for his collection. I've tried a couple of his juices and it seems he knows how to mix this stuff:))

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

are you sure you didn't order the hangsen juices from china instead of the dekang?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

are you sure you didn't order the hangsen juices from china instead of the dekang?
    Yep sure. Dekang stuff it was

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hi. I've spent a ton of money on juices already but I'm yet to find a good peach or watermelon vape. Really annoying. I really liked both of these flavors from healthcabin and, since they are dekang , decided to try them at local shops. Ordered 30 ml of watermelon and 10 ml of juicy peach and to my disappointment these were a totally different dekang. Watermelon is unvapable and juicy peach is so so. Ordering from China is a pain so maybe somebody knows of a place in Ireland or Europe that has some delicious peach and watermelon? Could be a combination of flavors. Even tried AVE's hype and it tastes cheap. The peach is ok but melon (that taste like flavourart melon, which I hate) really overpowers the peach. Or, maybe, Mr Wingnut can create something for his collection. I've tried a couple of his juices and it seems he knows how to mix this stuff:))

http://www.pixiejuice.co.uk/product/peachpassion (not pure peach though)

I'm expecting a few of her juices in the post today/tomorrow and they've been getting rave reviews so might be worth a shot.

http://www.epipemods.com/e-liquid/pipe-sauce.html

I have this and love it, really natural peach flavor mixed with a lovely tobacco.
    It's from the states but free delivery on orders over $30 and really quick (had it in 5 days)

hrm

I did hear something a while ago about dekang changing some of their recipies. seems weird that the local shops wouldn't have the same stock by now though although I guess e-juice does keep well for years so maybe if it doesn't get shipped they wouldnt have any reason to order more

what you could do is just order a load from china.. like 100ml of each, so that you dont have to do it too often

slow delivery usually only takes about 2 weeks, its not too bad and if you're not doing it too often it's grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

what you could do is just order a load from china.. like 100ml of each, so that you dont have to do it too often

slow delivery usually only takes about 2 weeks, its not too bad and if you're not doing it too often it's grand
    Well that's what I probably will have to do if I don't find it here. It's strange tho. Watermelon seems to be a popular flavor but its hard to find a good one:( btw tried also Bobbas bounty and gorillas juice and I'm quite sure they were made with flavourart favourings. Not my cup of tea:)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

I got some really nice watermelon from highbrow vapor in the states http://highbrowvapor.com

Not cheap but all the different juices I got were very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

aerosol wrote: »
    I got some really nice watermelon from highbrow vapor in the states http://highbrowvapor.com

Not cheap but all the different juices I got were very good.

Esi are doing the highbrow vapor range now, they're great to deal with so it might be worth banging an email off to them and see can they get some in :)

Advertisement