Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off the books?

Options
  • 05-09-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Ok so iv been seeing around these students who fail a year and repeat it "off the books" so they just do the exam at the end of the year and dont attend classes, i was wondering could i somehow do that for the first year? (for Music technology and production) iv already gone to a private collage for this, and i freelance for bands as a engineer in music studios and have qualifications in it and ill be doing a PLC this year in the same thing, i just feel its a bit stupid to do a 3rd 1st year since ill already know everything to at least pass the 1st and even second year exams?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You need to talk to the college about your options. We had a guy come in at 3rd in Music Tech. I think he did the course in Pulse college.

He knew his shiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭peppy123

Mars Bar wrote: »
    You need to talk to the college about your options. We had a guy come in at 3rd in Music Tech. I think he did the course in Pulse college.

He knew his shiz.

oh thats great i did mine in STC! ill look into it thanks :D

Advertisement