Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cv or no cv

Options
  • 05-09-2012 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭

Guys and gals - 2 separate issues but here goes

1. my imagination or not but are some posts around here and elsewhere indirect cvs to PDs ?? How many more posts in style of Janice has left crapfm and I wonder will hear her soon on heavyrotationfm

2. Sean O'Rourke - how long are his holidays or is there something else. A consummate pro in my view but this from a man who constantly slags off everyone else' holidays

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭heybaby

As regards your first point, I hardly think PDs would be moved by anything on these forums, so very much doubt its probably unlikey this forum is seen as a suitable recruiting ground by either djs or pds.

As regards Sean o Rourke, yes he's a pro but as I said in the post when i began that particular thread he is no better than jonathan healy on newstalk who does the exact same job and probably for alot less money and fewer holidays. Time to jettison the vastly overpaid indulged on air talent in rte radio. The gas thing is rte arent immune to poaching talent, they have to date poached loads of tv reporters from tv3, so why dont they do the same regarding their radio talent.

Advertisement