Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Dubs driving to vapefest willing to give lift?

Options
  • 05-09-2012 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm a newbie at vaping so would love to go to vapefest to check out all the e-cigs. will share petrol costs.I'm in dublin 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Patari wrote: »
    I'm a newbie at vaping so would love to go to vapefest to check out all the e-cigs. will share petrol costs.I'm in dublin 3

if you can make it to somewhere near maynooth i can give you a lift for free :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Im not staying down but im also not shure how late im staying but ur welcome to a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Patari

thanks so much for the offer your a gentleman,i could get a bus to maynooth. what time are you planning on leaving at.

thanks so much for the offer your a gentleman,i could get a bus to maynooth. what time are you planning on leaving at.

was thinking about leaving about 9 or so. to get there early and give a hand if necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Im planning on leaving about 9ish, 3 spare seats for anyone in N Dub or on route. I'm staying over night and a lift back next morning/when I'm up is on offer too.

I'd hate to be travelling all that way and not be pooling:)

Thanks so much DB but if aerosol is leaving from dublin that would be so much handier for me. Thanks aerosol where in north dublin are you and where can we meet?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Sent you a PM Patari

Thanks so much DB but if aerosol is leaving from dublin that would be so much handier for me. Thanks aerosol where in north dublin are you and where can we meet?

just as long as you get there :)

Its looking good with aerosol so hopefully i can get there. its going to be a really good day it seems so well organised. i'm using smoke green at the moment and they got me completely off the cigarettes and hoping to find something better as the battery life in these are not the best. looking forward to meeting other vapers there too. might stay overnight but will decide nearer the time

• Advertisement
Advertisement