Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Eircom Account

Options
  • 05-09-2012 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I recently moved and my flat have an existing Eircom account that I want to cancel...
    The problem is that neither me nor the landlord knows who is the person that had that account and we don't have the account number nor a bill.
    How can I cancel this account?

Thanks and regards

-Aileen-

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

_Aileen_ wrote: »
    Hi, I recently moved and my flat have an existing Eircom account that I want to cancel...
    The problem is that neither me nor the landlord knows who is the person that had that account and we don't have the account number nor a bill.
    How can I cancel this account?

Thanks and regards

-Aileen-

Hi -Aileen-,

The best way to cancel this account is to fax a copy of your tenancy agreement to the number I have PM'd to you. The PM has all the info you need but to there's some info that we can't post publicly. Have a look and if there's any further questions let me know.

Thanks

James

• Registered Users Posts: 2 _Aileen_

Thanks James!
    Is there any email that I can send the tenancy agreement??

Thanks & regards

Aileen

_Aileen_ wrote: »
    Thanks James!
    Is there any email that I can send the tenancy agreement??

Thanks & regards

Aileen

Hi Aileen,

Unfortunately we don't have an email contact for this, the team who deals with them only have the fax facility.

James

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭funnyname

Hi Aileen,

Unfortunately we don't have an email contact for this, the team who deals with them only have the fax facility.

James

LOL this is 2012 and no email facility at Eircom, that says so much.

funnyname wrote: »
    LOL this is 2012 and no email facility at Eircom, that says so much.

Hi funnyname,

We do of course have email facilities here, it's just that when dealing with documents such as tenancy agreements they can run into 20 pages plus. Most tenants are given the agreement in printed form, so it saves the need to scan each page. Also, they need to be sent to one specific team, hence the fax number.

James

• Advertisement
Advertisement