Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Playpen: ChemHickey

• 04-09-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

A chathaoirligh, a mholtóirí, a lucht éisteachta agus a dhaoine uaisle..

I offer my sincerest and warmest fáilte to the social event of the year, the grand unveiling of Zachary’s ‘ChemHickey’s playpen.

Where you may ask did this unique, mysterious, promiscuous username come from? Well it simply tells a tale of our dear Zachary's life, shift and drift

and then go home and study some Chemistry, like a MAD BÁSTARD!!

kr51F.jpg
    +

mf1pJ.jpg

= ChemHickey. (babe <3)

For everybody who knows our Zachie, he is a talented boy who combines his incredible scientific mind and ability to arouse to charm his way into your life, and eventually into your bed.

It is, for me, difficult beyond all reasoning to describe ChemHickey. He is a boy of wit, talent, integrity, brains, humour, meme champion and most importantly, of an epic sex drive.

He has become well known as somewhat of a ‘gigolo’ in the L.C Off-topic forum, alluring men, women, Kitty’s and Patchy’s alike with his boyish good looks and powers of seduction. He is now the proud father of 12 off-spring (including 10 pussy cats which himself and Meowth produced after the Debs..)

He is a boy genius, (615 points in the Leaving Cert, wutt?), a Lady GaGa enthusiast, a Surfer extraordinaire, and most importantly, a hell of a nice guy.

Boardsies of the internet, he is the ultimate sex bomb, with a big wom..

I give you:

ChemHickey. <3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Finish the sequence.. 1s2, 2s2, 2p6 (2px2, 2py2, 2pz2), 3s2.....

How many hickeys have you actually ever gotten?

Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Finish the sequence.. 1s2, 2s2, 2p6 (2px2, 2py2, 2pz2), 3s2....
    3p6 (3px2 3py2 3pz2) 4s2 3d10 .... will I go on ;)
    How many hickeys have you actually ever gotten?
    Oh wow... Eh... too many.... ask PF... he makes up about 40% of them :L
    Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.

I was the Irish Mascot for Surfing in the World Surfing championships in Durban S.Africa in 2002! :D:D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

G7SlS.jpg

+

kr51F.jpg

So how do you feel about the name HickeyChem?

Eathrin wrote: »
    So how do you feel about the name HickeyChem?

I'm like arabic... you read me backwords.

I love it btw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

ChemHickey wrote: »
    I was the Irish Mascot for Surfing in the World Surfing championships in Durban S.Africa in 2002! :D:D :P

Kudos!

What do you do to chill?

If you had to pick someone that was a big inspiration to you in your life, who would that person be?

What really gets your goat [is that the right phrase? It seems so ridiculous!]?

What do you want to do next year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Are you an organic or inorganic man?

Are you a basic or acidic sorta guy?
    Favourite pH?

Ethanol, Ethene or ethanoic acid?

What do you do to chill?

Usually boards... bitts music too is grand! :D
    If you had to pick someone that was a big inspiration to you in your life, who would that person be?

Ooh, hard question. I really don't know. I always looked up to my Chemistry/Maths teacher because of her incredibleness. She really is the smartest person I know and so so nice as well. She really puts so much effort into advertising the beauty of the the two subjects as well. Also, she seems to know everything. Latin, physics, french, german, home ec, shakespeare, biology and the likes.
    What really gets your goat [is that the right phrase? It seems so ridiculous!]?

As in makes me mad? I'm not sure if that's the question, but funny story, on our debs night, myself and 2 friends were walking from the night-club to the residential chipper and we began talking of W/B Yeats and his bestiality... he apparently had a goat of a time... and now we use that phrase like wild-fire:
    Pictureframe: How was last night my good man?
    Chemhickey: I had a goat of a time!
    What do you want to do next year?

Mathematical science in NUIG! Starting saturday! :D I CANNY WAIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Hey
    What are you most looking forward to about college?
    What are you hoping to do after completing your degree?
    What do you like about maths?
    Boards or Facebook?
    If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life which would you choose?
    If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life which would you choose?
    Your stuck on a island which 3 items would you bring?
    Boards or facebook?
    How do you like your tea?
    Favourite pizza topping?
    What country would you most like to visit?
    Where's my love letter after that brilliant Hello song I wrote ;) ? :L
    Who would you want to be stuck in a lift with PF or Patchy and why?
    What do you like about Sligo?

Are you an organic or inorganic man?

I'm very unsure... Unstable. Perhaps organic 'coz I like the C's and H's (and some O's and N's... maybe a bitta P) but I don't like organic things really.... like, a bitta benzene and I'd have cancer... or some formic acid hurts (Curse you Nettles and ants!) But yeah.... butanedioic acid is the smell of goats... to keep things tied in with the goat talk :P

Are you a basic or acidic sorta guy?
    Favourite pH?

Hmmm I'm acidic. I like sour things. Those super sour sweets are soooo geeerrrd. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside (perhaps it is the pepsin, perhaps not) but yes. I <3 Them. My friend ate 3 in a row and her tongue started to bleed. FEEBLE GIRL.

I like pH -1. People don't think it exists. It does. Also, my favourite pH depends on temperature too... I'm kewl like that.

Ethanol, Ethene or ethanoic acid?

I have to go with Ethanoic acid. It gets me many's a hickey.

SURE DOENS'T I RIDE YA AND BUYZ YA CHIPS
    Yes, but I have the vinegar.

Also, in school, it was our chemistry classes favourite chemical. CH3COOH (Pronounced chih-cooooooooh) You have to say chih-cooooh.... it is not C H three C O O H..... NO. IT'S CHIH-COOOH :D

Thanks for the questions... I'm loving all the chemistry <3

Hey

Hey derrrre ;)<3 xoxox :L
    What are you most looking forward to about college?
    What are you hoping to do after completing your degree?

I will take this two at a time :L I can't wait to be studying things I enjoy. Maths and Chemistry and things like that. No more English <3 The freedom too is exhilirating. PF will be in my bed most nights and I have to see if I can get a rota for Patchy, yourself, benji, meowth, and finality 'coz the ride won't have itself.
    I hope to lecture after my degree. Hopefully. I may not be smart enough for that. You have to be a virtuoso in your field. I am not a prodigy... I am not Gauss... :'( </3 But maybe research too. I will always love Irish and I'll be working in the Gaeltacht (Colaiste na bhFiann) for the rest of my summers <3
    What do you like about maths?

Good question. Maths is beautiful. I love its symmetry. I kind of have an obsession with symmetry and singularity and cleanliness etc, so when things look nice and work, it is divine. It is so complex, yet simple in so many ways, and there are hundreds of ways to solve different things. It is so vast and encompasses every aspect of life. I adore it.
    Boards or Facebook?

I love Boards. Boards kept me sane during the LC. Boards is amazing in the LC forum with all ye guys, and ye truly have become such awesome friends, but now since we're going to college I feel like FB might take over again </3 Boardsies on FB... now that is sublime! :D
    If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life which would you choose?

To be honest, I don't watch/like movies. I only go to the cinema for the popcorn! (ask any of my friends! :L) I do like the pokémon movies and harry potter ones too. Also I like movies I can sing along too as well. Maybe disney. Yeah. Lets go any disney movie.

If you could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of your life which would you choose?

Oh! That's really hard! I love so many songs! Lady Gaga has to be up there! I love all her songs so it'd be between Bad romance and born this way. Also Ke$ha has to be in there too! And probably rihanna. I also love the french song "le sens de la vie- by Tal". It is epic.
    Your stuck on a island which 3 items would you bring?

If I could be any less original- a boat, petrol and food.
    I'd bring Pictureframe, A bed and a lot of oil suncream ;)
    Boards or facebook?

I think I've covered this :L
    How do you like your tea?

Not really. It is a social convention which I have to partake in. If you visit any household you must have tea. Or else you are weird. I don't mind it. It is grand enough, but I'd rather water over tea. And milkshakes over water. Strawberry without bits and vanilla <3 AND MINT AND HONEYCOMB. AND OREOS.
    Favourite pizza topping?

You can't beat the pepperoni. It is divine. I'm eating some now :L NOM.
    Or, with Benji... some GECI ;)
    What country would you most like to visit?

Well, I'd like to go to Australia as my sister is going over there in October for a year and I'll miss her. Or Japan. I love the technology associated with the country and the night-life seems pretty awesome.

Where's my love letter after that brilliant Hello song I wrote ;) ? :L

It's on its way m'dear ;) After the playpen, PM me and I'll write you one.
    Who would you want to be stuck in a lift with PF or Patchy and why?

PF. Patchy doesn't love me anymore. I tried to console him but no. He decided we were over. It was heartbreaking, yes, but still. PF Has me. He is mine. All mine. The elevator lift must not have a camera though...

What do you like about Sligo?

EVERYTHING! It is perfect. So picturesque and so beautiful. People are lovely and it has almost everything one would need! Beaches, shops, mountains, lakes, everything! SO SO NICE.

Thanks mysty! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

I HAVE BUT ONE QUESTION FOR YOU.

WOULDJA RIDE ME

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I HAVE BUT ONE QUESTION FOR YOU.

WOULDJA RIDE ME

I WOULD DEFINETLY! <3Can I? ;)

frabz-I-WOULD-LOVE-TO-SQUEEZE-DEM-TITTIES-b44778.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Hello dearest Zachary :)
    Sorry for the delay with my questions :)
    How are you?
    All excited for college?
    Do you miss me on OT these days?
    how you spending your last few days before college?
    I'll post more questions later :)

Hello dearest Zachary :)

Hey Kitty Bbz <3:)

Sorry for the delay with my questions :)

Ah it's grand, I know you're busy riding your roomies.. ;)
    How are you?

I'm great thanks! A tad sick, but sure, YOLO.

All excited for college?

I really can't wait! It's going to be great! Looking forward to meeting some boardsies fo realz! :D
    Do you miss me on OT these days?

I actually did! Randy was being mean to me, Patchy doesn't love me anymore and Finality mocks my penis. I NEED YOU BACK. And you weren't on FB </3 How you been? :D
    how you spending your last few days before college?

I'm lazying about... :L I had to make up a CV and cover letter for a Corrib Village residential assistant... :/ But mostly sitting round on boards and fb... just sitting. Waiting for college! :L How is college? :D And de boiz? ;)

I'll post more questions later :)

Ah, sure, only if it feels right ;) Thanks for your questions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Bbz <3
    • When do you want me to visit you in NUIG? <3
    • Why do you think we're so compatable? <3
    • Do you think there's 'Chem'istry between us? <3
    • Would it be a good idea to do a Biological practical exam together? <3
    • Can I be my own Lawyer in our custody battle for our kids <3
    • What shall we call our first child? I think Charlie Hickey-Kelly <3
    • What's your favourite tipple? <3
    • Where are you going to stay this year in college? <3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

How jelly are you that UCD will have all the craic and there will be none left for NUIG because it's not important enough?

Bbz <3

BABY BABY BABY OOOOH.
    • When do you want me to visit you in NUIG? <3

I'll be down on Saturday.... SERIOUSLY :L I think I'm staying at my friends, but I could stay at yours if ya want ;)
    • Why do you think we're so compatable? <3

EASY. Coz WE'RE BOTH ULTIMATE RIDES. Like, no charge, any age, any height <3 And there is chemistry <.< >.> ^_^
    • Do you think there's 'Chem'istry between us? <3

Baby, we're stronger than the Hydrogen bonds in H2O... Stronger than 10M HCL. Stonger than 100M NaOH. Baby, we're like two oppositely charged dipoles... you are my cation. <3 I am your anion.
    • Would it be a good idea to do a Biological practical exam together? <3

It may be frowned upon, and most likely, there will be no results. But, it would be fun. CONCLUSION: In this experiment, we understand the inability of copulation con fertilisation between two men. Yet, the experiment must be repeated... OFTEN.

• Can I be my own Lawyer in our custody battle for our kids <3

That depends on the biology experiment ;)

• What shall we call our first child? I think Charlie Hickey-Kelly <3

I think Yosemite for a boy. Or Iva for a girl...

IVA HICKEY-KELLY
    • What's your favourite tipple? <3

I don't understand.. :L
    • Where are you going to stay this year in college? <3
      CORRIB VILLAGE <3 TOMORROW! Can't wait, but sad because my parents are sad the final bird is leaving the nest :'( I CRYEEEED.

Eathrin wrote: »
    How jelly are you that UCD will have all the craic and there will be none left for NUIG because it's not important enough?

NUIG Is way more important. UCD is the older, less informed, socially inept brother of NUIG. UCD is too "goody-goody" for craic.... WE BE HAVING DE HEROIN OF CRAIC. <3;)

SPANX HUN xoxoxox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

I'll be down on Saturday.... SERIOUSLY :L I think I'm staying at my friends, but I could stay at yours if ya want ;)

Bbz you totes can if you want, it'd be just the best day eva.. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Ah it's grand, I know you're busy riding your roomies.. ;)
    They're not as good as you ;)
    I actually did! Randy was being mean to me, Patchy doesn't love me anymore and Finality mocks my penis. I NEED YOU BACK. And you weren't on FB </3 How you been? :D
    awwwww :( Well I've missed ye :O </3 I've been alright, bit sick but sure :O
    I'm lazying about... :L I had to make up a CV and cover letter for a Corrib Village residential assistant... :/ But mostly sitting round on boards and fb... just sitting. Waiting for college! :L How is college? :D And de boiz? ;)
    College is fantastic :D Wait till you start tomorrow :) The boiz are nice but yeah I need a girl :L so outta my comfort zone with them :L

So onto my questions sweetie . . . If I repeat questions sorry and don't answer them :L

Favourite pokemon?
    Favourite colour?
    Favourite place?
    Why would you bring pf to the desert island and not me? :(
    Write me a love letter ? ;)
    Favourite number?
    Describe yourself in 3 words?
    Right handed or left handed?
    Favourite flower?
    What do I talk about with my male roomies?
    Are you jealous that i've already had Siobhan, Cian and Patch in my room? ;)
    Things you like?
    Things you dislike?
    Tell me a joke?
    Tell me a secret?
    Favourite irish word?
    Best part of your summer?
    Best part of 6th year?
    Favourite animal?
    Favourite beverage?
    Favourite food?
    Can I visit you in Galway sometime?

That is all :)
    Talk later bbz
    love ya lotz
    xoxoxoxoxo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hey Kitty Bbz <3:)
    I actually did! Randy was being mean to me, Patchy doesn't love me anymore and Finality mocks my penis. I NEED YOU BACK.
    I resent that!!

Totally bloody unfair tbh!

I was definitely mocking your penis too!! :mad:
    UCD is the older, less informed, socially inept brother of NUIG.
    Um ... my historian's bump is itching!! Galway is the older college by a pretty significant margin!

You got the rest of it right though! ;)

Oh jiminey, I suppose now I have to ask questions! >.<

What countries have you travelled to?
    What country that you haven't been to would you most like to visit?
    What is your favourite alternate use for socks?
    Favourite childhood toy/game?
    1 celebrity, 1 night, who?
    Best night out you have ever had?
    Is there a certain style/look that you find instantly attractive in the opposite sex? (or same sex? :p)
    For that matter, have you figured out which is the opposite sex in your case? :pac:
    Have you any phobias?
    If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Have you got or will you ever get a tattoo?
    If I told you that you had a beautiful body would you take off your skirt and dance for me?
    Where do you itch right now?

Ha! Where did all those come from, sometimes stream of consciousness works! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Hi bbz.
    What makes people who do Law and French in Trinity so sexy and cool?
    Is it true NUIG doesn't even have a quidditch team?
    Would you rather: Spend a night of passion with Ann Doyle which no-one would ever know about, or have everyone think you spent a night of passion with Ann Doyle when you actually just played scrabble in a hotel room with her?
    Have a really long torso with short limbs, or have normal-sized limbs but no mouth?
    Punch a baby, or be punched by a baby?
    Benji or chips?

Favourite pokemon?

Hmmm.... I always loved politoed :L And porygon. :L And absol :D
    Favourite colour?

Yellow/Green
    Favourite place?

Sligo....<3
    Why would you bring pf to the desert island and not me? :(

He can give me things that no-one else can bbz :D<3
    Write me a love letter ? ;)
    PM me next week after playpen... <3
    Favourite number?
    Describe yourself in 3 words?
    Better than average <3;) (lerl)
    Right handed or left handed?
    Righty, but I can write bits and pieces with my left.
    Favourite flower?
    Lilies probz :L
    What do I talk about with my male roomies?

How great it is to haz a penis.
    Are you jealous that i've already had Siobhan, Cian and Patch in my room? ;)

Not really, myself, ally ciara seán and alan are going out tonight :L
    Things you like?
    a lot of things
    Things you dislike?

same as above :L
    Tell me a joke?
    A neutron walks into a bar, and buys a drink, and the barman said, FA YOU, NO CHARGE. ;D
    Tell me a secret?
    I have no secrets ... SSSSHHHH.
    Favourite irish word?

I like tochailteoir.(tuck-ill-tow-err) (i think that is how you spell it... i only ever say it :L )
    Best part of your summer?
    Chatting to ze boardsies <3
    Best part of 6th year?
    DA CRAIC. ;)
    Favourite animal?
    I like seashores :L Add seadra to the pokémon list:L
    Favourite beverage?
    Apple juice :D:D
    Favourite food?
    I like pizza... :)
    Can I visit you in Galway sometime?
    Sure thang! All is invited, gurrl
    That is all :)
    Talk later bbz
    love ya lotz
    xoxoxoxoxo

<3

Oh jiminey, I suppose now I have to ask questions! >.<

Ah sure, jaysus, you do.
    What countries have you travelled to?
    A lot... I've been to England,France,Spain,portugal,Holland,Finland,Hungary,bulgaria,italy,Czech REP, America(a good few places; NY,California, Chicago(illinois),Hawaii) Canary Islands (do they count? ) Tunisia,South Africa Ecuador, Bon Air and some others but i CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW.. :L
    What country that you haven't been to would you most like to visit?
    I kinda want to go to Japan sometime :D BE COOLZ.
    What is your favourite alternate use for socks?
    Wearing them on my "hands" and pretending I haz but one spade like limb...
    Favourite childhood toy/game?
    Perkermern..... and I still play <3 (pokémon) :L
    1 celebrity, 1 night, who?
    YOU BBZ.... YHOOOOO <3
    Best night out you have ever had?
    Perhaps tonight? ;)
    Is there a certain style/look that you find instantly attractive in the opposite sex? (or same sex? :p)
    Yes, attractive girl. Or Randy coloured...
    For that matter, have you figured out which is the opposite sex in your case? :pac:
    I don't think there is an opposite sex for hermaphrodites..... but yano... loire goes on. </3
    Have you any phobias?
    I don't like spiders </3
    If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I think trish covered this :L ME NO WATCHY ZE MOVIES.. :L
    Have you got or will you ever get a tattoo?
    No, I actually find them disgustingly tacky and abusive towards the body :L Really. ask ma sister :/
    If I told you that you had a beautiful body would you take off your skirt and dance for me?

You have, I did, it was a beautiful night... :) Maybe that was my best night out :D
    Where do you itch right now?

MA LOVE BONE.

That's right ladies <3

Ha! Where did all those come from, sometimes stream of consciousness works! :D

Thanks bbz. I shall repay you in sexual favours. xoxoxox

Cruel Sun wrote: »

RANDY.... HOW'D THEY FIND OUT. </3

That girl is gonna get a slapping.

Hi bbz.

NAMLUB! :D
    What makes people who do Law and French in Trinity so sexy and cool?

Because like, yis just are so hawt and serxy and have a shrine to Chemhickey in the porch of the college.
    Is it true NUIG doesn't even have a quidditch team?

Hehe, the funny thing is we actually do. And there are quidditch matches on today with the PotterSoc... AND IMMA JOIN! <3

Would you rather: Spend a night of passion with Ann Doyle which no-one would ever know about, or have everyone think you spent a night of passion with Ann Doyle when you actually just played scrabble in a hotel room with her?

It depends. Would it be filthy scrabble, that would ultimately lead to her throwing herself across the game-board, at my youthful body and then we make passionate,passionate love? Or the other shíte kind?
    Have a really long torso with short limbs, or have normal-sized limbs but no mouth?
    Probably the first, coz I needz to speaks.
    Punch a baby, or be punched by a baby?
    Eh, both. like, simultaneously.

Benji or chips?

That's the hardest question yet.... They both are golden and delicious, both smell of ethanoic acid, and both have a fluffy potato inside...

Chips. most definitely chips.

THANKS BBZ FOR DE CEISTIONS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭BL1993

one question: WILL WE GET DRUNK TOGETHER BBZ?

BL1993 wrote: »
    one question: WILL WE GET DRUNK TOGETHER BBZ?

We will of course <3

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement