Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party

Options
  • 04-09-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi
    I am organising my sisters hen party and would like to organise something different.. We dont fancy going to carrick on shannon or galway or anywhere like that... Any1 any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

Paintballing, followed by cocktails and a pyjama party with cheesy films etc. Next morning, pedicures.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

where are you looking to go stay local or head away.. Mm you could like that rent a place for the weekend and have a girly weekend. Check out the Surf lodge there are loadsa places doing things like that. You can have someone in to make dinner or have a someone come to do the nails and hair..Cocktail party all that goes

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Ann Summers party or pole dancing party? Both great fun, livens people up as they get over their embaressment together

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lukdar

Hi There,
    I don't know if it is any use but I was at a henparty in Mullingar we went to Mullingar Greyhound Stadium and I have to say it was brilliant! I didn't org it but as far as i am aware the stadium itself organised the accomodation and cocktail making class as part of a package.

Advertisement