Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Medicine - No Offers - where to get feed back?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Title says all really, no offers on mature grounds this year, is there any way to get feed back on my app from RCSI/Trinity/UCD/UL/Galway?

Im not sure if I even meet the matriculation requirements to be honest, the NUI booklet wasnt very clear ( I have GCSE/AS/A Levels not LC).

Anyone have any tips on who I email to find out?

Advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I know for UCD 2 years back, it was a case of getting onto the dept secretary and then she forwarded it to the panel and they returned about a week/two weeks later, similarly with TCD. RCSI, I found difficult to initially get feedback, I ended up ringing once or twice, and then going in in person to make a personal request. They do say they won't engage in further communication after the initial rejection though so whether that tied in with the reluctance I'm not sure, but persevere politely and it seems to work. UL and NUIG I'm afraid I know nothing about, as I never applied there. UL though does only take grad students with a GAMSAT score, and a 2:1 degree, could that be where you maybe missed out on requirements?

Advertisement