Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Printer Issues

Options
  • 04-09-2012 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Im having loads of trouble trying to set up my printer wirelessly. It worked (i think) ages ago on the old Eircom Netopia router but since it was replaced to a Zyxel one i've been having issues.

I can add the printer to the network and i have pinged it from the router and everything is fine there but when i go to add the printer using the "+" in the printer settings it cant see it, it'll only allow me to print via USB. Has anyone encountered this before? Im using 10.7.4 and the printer is a Kodak ESP 5250 with the latest software. Any and all help appreciated as i've been pulling my hair out all afternoon trying to get this thing to work

Advertisement