Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Grinds

Options
  • 04-09-2012 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a German person who does grinds or German classes in the Killaloe or Scariff area. I would be grateful if you would PM me their number.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm sorry I don't know of anyone but it might be worth putting an notice on the noticeboard in Supervalu in Killaloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭BravoMike

Good thinking, I will do that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GermanKarla

Hi,

I'm a native German speaker and give grinds if you're still looking for somebody?

My mobile no is <snip>

Karla

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Welcomes to boards Karla, it's not really a good idea to post a mobile number on a public website, I'd recommend using PM for people to get in contact with yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GermanKarla

Thanks for that advice, Clareman, but what is a PM? -I'm a total novice to this site....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Hi Karla,

Welcome to Boards and to the Clare Forum.

A 'PM' is a private message, all Boards members can send and receive (private) messages. They are a good way of sharing personal information such as mobile phone numbers etc.

Here is a link to the Boards Newbies/FAQ thread, you might find it useful.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Feel free to PM me if you have any other queries :)

Advertisement