Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying Fees Online?

Options
  • 03-09-2012 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Going into 2nd year, when I go through the processes of saying that I'm eligible for free fees, a screen comes up saying Free EU tuition fees and the amount, and then when I click make payment it says total payment is over 8,000.. do I amend the amounts that I'm not paying for to 0 so I don't pay them or do I go ahead and click pay under the 8 grand even though I'm eligible for free fees??
    Sorry if I haven't worded it well, I'm just finding it really confusing..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

NoelleIvey wrote: »
    Going into 2nd year, when I go through the processes of saying that I'm eligible for free fees, a screen comes up saying Free EU tuition fees and the amount, and then when I click make payment it says total payment is over 8,000.. do I amend the amounts that I'm not paying for to 0 so I don't pay them or do I go ahead and click pay under the 8 grand even though I'm eligible for free fees??
    Sorry if I haven't worded it well, I'm just finding it really confusing..

Just pay the €72 contribution and the grant office will sort the rest out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bigrob5

Yeah I'm being told I've to pay 7400 and I qualify for free fees but amn't getting a grant. Sent an email to saa but it'll prob take days to get a response

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NoelleIvey

mud wrote: »
    Just pay the €72 contribution and the grant office will sort the rest out.

Right, but do I pay the registration too, since I'm not getting a grant?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NoelleIvey

bigrob5 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm being told I've to pay 7400 and I qualify for free fees but amn't getting a grant. Sent an email to saa but it'll prob take days to get a response

Yeah, I sent them one as well, but it's due to be paid on friday. :S

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bigrob5

If you go into the make payment screen after it let's you choose what bits you want to pay so if worse comes to worse just pay the reg fee and su levy and then you can sort the rest out in the coming weeks or whatever

• Advertisement
Advertisement