Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2 Bug with Personal Storyline

Options
  • 02-09-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hey all, have done a bit of searching on this, haven't found a solution yet, wondering if anyone else has come across it.

I'm at the the level 30 quest in my personal storyline, which requires me to travel to
    Lion's Arch
    and talk to someone there in an instance to continue. The thing is, when I map to
    LA,
    my quest doesn't update, it still has "Travel to
    Lions Arch
    " as the objective. When I go to the instance marker and start it, a loading screen with a different title to the name of the quest shows, and once in the instance, the NPC I'm required to talk to does not interact with me, they will just turn to face me. Anyone else experience this or come across a way to fix it? I've submitted a bug report, but it's a little annoying I can't continue on with my personal story line.
    My character is a human ranger.
    I've kept details brief so as not to spoil anything, but have still blacked out the name of the location I need to travel to (despite the fact it's really a spoiler)

Advertisement