Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish classes 5€/hour

• 02-09-2012 3:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Its your opportunity if you live in Dublin!!!!
    I am a 20 years-old girl and im going to be there during the year2012-2013 as an Erasmus student, I am from spain and I will offer Spanish private tuition in places around Trinity college of Dublin, like cafeterias, or wherever you want, its only matter of talking about it.
    I´ll teach grammar, vocabulary whatever you need!!
    ;)
    Thank you in advance!!
    The first class is free, because i dont know if my method of teaching help you, you dont spend nothing in try it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Nuria, I think your first message is still up on the list, you don't need to create a new one every now and then :)

Maybe you should mention what are you studying and if you have previous experience as a teacher.

Suerte, anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NURITA

NURITA wrote: »
    Its your opportunity if you live in Dublin!!!!
    I am a 20 years-old girl and im going to be there during the year2012-2013 as an Erasmus student, I am from spain and I will offer Spanish private tuition in places around Trinity college of Dublin, like cafeterias, or wherever you want, its only matter of talking about it.
    I´ll teach grammar, vocabulary whatever you need!!
    ;)
    Thank you in advance!!
    The first class is free, because i dont know if my method of teaching help you, you dont spend nothing in try it!!

I study English and Linguistics but I have some courses in Spain of Spanish teacher.

Advertisement