Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Milford Hospice Harvest Fair.

Options
  • 01-09-2012 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Milford Hospice fair takes place tomorrow Sunday. Usually around 100 classic cars , trucks and tractors on display. Entry is free and all proceeds go to the Hospice. Loads of bric a brac and trade stands and plenty entertainment for all the family.Gates open 12.30.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

:confused: I have heard mix comments about the Milford Hospice to-morrow. I have been told that there is a E10 charge for classic cars, NO problem, it is for a VERY GOOD CAUSE. I am sure everyone in this area knows of a friend who spent there last days in this world in the wonderfull care of the hospice. However I do have problems if, as is roumered that the Limerick Classic Club is going to take Half of the entry fee. Can this issue be clarified. I will be there anyway. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Not a great idea to put "rumours" like that up Matt. I doubt very much if there is any truth in it , I would even doubt that there is a charge atall as entry is free to the public and exhibitors are always welcome as they attract the crowds and spend some money themselves. As you said in your post the hospice do tremendous work so let's get out and give them our support.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Milford is free IIRC. And a worthy cause. Get yer cars out and go! No worry of a muddy field either!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭airnwater

There is no charge to attend the Milford harvest fair fundraising event.
    The Limerick Classic & Vintage Car Club always support this event & DO NOT benefit financially from it.
    In fact the Limerick Classic & Vintage Car Club always make an annual donation to the Milford hospice .

This should clarify matters.....

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭mattroche

Thank you for clarifying this matter Airnwater. The commants about the charge was made last Sun in Shannon at a display, when the question of how many were going to Milford Hospice to-day, was discussed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement