Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard and dole payment

Options
  • 01-09-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm starting a springboard course in the next couple of weeks and going to contact my social welfare office on Monday. I`ll have to move to do the course and I'm just wondering how will I receive payments. Will I have to visit another social welfare office in the new area I`ll be living in or are payments sent into my bank account during the duration of the course.

Any insight would be helpful thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭tony81

Springboard has no effect on your dole payments.

They will not pay it into your bank account so you can either continue to collect it in your current post office.

Usual procedures for updating your address / changing post office you collect your payment at apply. Call into your local dole office with whatever proof of address they require.

Advertisement