Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Decent price for tyres

Options
  • 01-09-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Fitted Bridgestone turanza's on the front a few months back, now the backs need to be done. Got them in Healy tyres naas for €229 each fitted and tacking done.

Any one know of anywhere that might do them cheaper? Audi have moved from Bridgestone to continental so I'd be happy fitting them either. Size is 235/55/17

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,185 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Turtle-TM wrote: »
    Fitted Bridgestone turanza's on the front a few months back, now the backs need to be done. Got them in Healy tyres naas for €229 each fitted and tacking done.

Any one know of anywhere that might do them cheaper? Audi have moved from Bridgestone to continental so I'd be happy fitting them either. Size is 235/55/17

You don't always have to fit the brand that the manufacturer fits, sometimes they only fit what ever they get a good deal from the tyre manufacturer. Shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Keith D'Arcy in Discount Tyres / www.alloy-wheels.ie/

I've used him a few times over the last three years and always came up trumps on pricing and post sales service.

Redman

Advertisement