Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical card Query

Options
  • 01-09-2012 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I recently applied for medical card,but recently I was told to get some more document which am not very sure of what they requested for. Can someone please tell me what they meant by this '' Evidence of expenses incurred in respect of rent e.g. Copies of receipts which detail relevant expenses incurred Do they mean my rent receipt?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

It sounds like they need proof of rent payed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jacqueline ryan

Hi you should also include any receipts for any payments you make like groceries , esb and anything else for day to day living

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

yes you need to show receipts well i gave bank statements that showed standing order of rent i paid just highlighted it and sent them.

Advertisement