Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[TRADE] entire gameboy line + games

• 01-09-2012 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I have every gameboy console except the light which was never sold in Ireland, plus about 20-30 games across the various systems. I've no idea what I want, feel free to make some offers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Fbjm wrote: »
    I have every gameboy console except the light which was never sold in Ireland, plus about 20-30 games across the various systems. I've no idea what I want, feel free to make some offers.

Post some pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Steve SI wrote: »
    Post some pics.

Will do in the morning.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Just to remind, as if it was needed, that this is a trading forum so cash offers, thanks.

nUegK.jpg

Descriptions:

Original gameboy: This is in mint condition apart from the battery cover. It stays on but is a bit fragile, so if you shake the gameboy around or something it'll fall off.

GB Pocket: Mint condition, apart from its lack of a battery cover.

GBC: This is completely fine apart from a few scratches here and there from use, no noticeable scratches on the screen though.

GBA: Mint condition, apart from its lack of a battery cover.

GBAsp: Mint condition.

GB Micro: Mint condition.

There are a lot more games than the ones provided in the photo, I just didn't want to go searching around my room for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,384 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You're missing the Gameboy light :p

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    You're missing the Gameboy light :p

;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement