Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent camo gear

Options
  • 01-09-2012 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of somewhere to get nice camo gear similar in quality to that which you'd find on ebairsoft.

Second question - I know it's more of a personal preference but I've a black vest and am considering woodland any other reccomendations?

Thanks for looking :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Leeroy! wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of somewhere to get nice camo gear similar in quality to that which you'd find on ebairsoft.

Second question - I know it's more of a personal preference but I've a black vest and am considering woodland any other reccomendations?

Thanks for looking :D
    Where abouts in the country are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Leeroy....try bray airsoft and outdoor store, they have a small but good selection of army surplus and Helicon gear, not too pricy either. Its close to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you could try hobbyairsoft in rathcoole.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

There is also Army shop.ie they have a physical shop in Tallaght and a lot of army surplus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

The Camo Shop in Finglas sells Helikon Camo in many different varieties. I bought the Multicam but they do pretty much everything. See the camoshop.ie for an idea of what they have.

As for accessories like Tac Vests etc, I got mine in the Airsoftguns.ie webstore (they're based in Limerick but do overnight delivery). Very reasonably priced and it matches my multicam BDU. Again they do many different styles to suit all camo patterns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

thanks for the responses guys much appreciated.

its hard to look for decent quality camo without pushing the dollars up but ill check out those places mentioned and see what i can do.
    its really just trying to decide if the woodland with go with a black tac vest or not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Leeroy! wrote: »
    thanks for the responses guys much appreciated.

its hard to look for decent quality camo without pushing the dollars up but ill check out those places mentioned and see what i can do.
    its really just trying to decide if the woodland with go with a black tac vest or not :D

you can wear any plain color with woodland. Tan, OD, and black are some of the colours that make up woodland so it should!

Advertisement