Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnt taste with Biansi iMist and solution to the problem

Options
  • 31-08-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hey folks,

I'm fairly new to vaping (3 weeks today) and in the past week or so I was getting a burnt/harsh taste from my iMist. I searched online and it suggested moving/changing the wick. I tried this and even put in a fresh atomizer but nothing was working, I was still getting the burnt taste.

The problem in the end turned out to be the atomizer. There's a little rubber seal (kinda like a rubber circle) that goes around the atomizer just below the heating coil. I carelessly knocked these off both my initial atomizers when cleaning them and this is what caused the burnt taste I'm almost certain. I got some new atomizers today and was looking for any differences between the new ones which worked fine and the old ones which didn't. That was the only one. By way of experiment I took one of the rubber circle things and took it off the new atomizer and put it onto an old one and the old then also worked fine.

I thought it might be a good idea to post this here. It might help someone if they encounter similar problems.

Advertisement