Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help on picking new device.

Options
  • 31-08-2012 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

So im really stuck here i dont know what to choose.A lavatube or a vv gripper what would you pick ?There simmiliar in price the LT kit for €53 (incl p+p) from tbs or the vv gripper from e cig wizard which is €56 (incl p+p). I have had the lavatube for a week or two before i broke it :( but i really liked it. And the gripper just looks really comfortable to use.

(P.S)I really want a vmax just wont have the funds i want for vapefest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

So im really stuck here i dont know what to choose.A lavatube or a vv gripper what would you pick ?There simmiliar in price the LT kit for €53 (incl p+p) from tbs or the vv gripper from e cig wizard which is €56 (incl p+p). I have had the lavatube for a week or two before i broke it :( but i really liked it. And the gripper just looks really comfortable to use.

(P.S)I really want a vmax just wont have the funds i want for vapefest.

I'd go for the Gripper personally, I seen one over in the UK last week and they look like a tidy device + bargainvapour have them for €44.99 on preorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

newmark wrote: »
    I'd go for the Gripper personally, I seen one over in the UK last week and they look like a tidy device + bargainvapour have them for €44.99 on preorder.

Thank's for the advice i might just buy it because i have tried the LT but not of bargain vapour i dont want to wait another 10-13 days without a device:/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Bargain Vapour have em in stock I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

eeloe wrote: »
    Bargain Vapour have em in stock I think!

"This Item is on Pre-order and will be dispatched on or before 10/09/12,
    however it will probably be much sooner."That's a bad pre-order heading no clarification picked up a new Lt anyway might pick up the bolt or that next.:)

Advertisement