Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forgot lock screen pattern

Options
  • 31-08-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,483 ✭✭✭✭

Hi a friend has an xperia x10 as a second phone, they can't remember what the pattern was and tried changing the password for the gmail address but the phone wont accept the username and password, is there any other workaround, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

are you connected to wifi/3g ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,483 ✭✭✭✭guil

I haven't got the phone with me at the moment but I'd say it has 3G

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kindling

I could help you, but lol

kindling wrote: »
    I could help you, but lol
    whats funny smart arse? I'm an iphone user and no next to nothing about android but lots on iphone/ios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

In order to have Gmail username /password validated your friend's phone would have to be connected to a network via wifi /3G.
    I'm pretty sure that that Sony is capable of receiving wifi signal :-).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭Nolimits

If you can't get past the lockscreen then a factory reset might be your best bet, with most Android phones you can access this by turning off the phone and then holding the volume down button while pressing the power button, your friends phone might be different a quick google should help you.

thanks for the replies, yes it could connect to wifi but not without accessing the settings first, i don't think she has wifi at home, i know of the download mode from flashing a rom to a samsung befor eso i'll try it, thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Factory reset probably the easiest way around it and then set it up again.

Advertisement