Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend job for students..... Any chance??

Options
  • 31-08-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Well lads,
    I'm starting an add-on in Athlone this year and I was just wondering what's the story on getting a job for the weekend there?? I know, I know, nowhere's good for jobs at the minute but on a scale of okay-ish to nuclear-wasteland what are we talking :L??
    Also, if anyone knows any spots that regularly take on weekend staff for the college year or anywhere that's looking for staff at the minute I would seriously appreciate it!!
    Thanks in advance for any help :D!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Bar work mabey.?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

MAOR wrote: »
    Well lads,
    I'm starting an add-on in Athlone this year and I was just wondering what's the story on getting a job for the weekend there?? I know, I know, nowhere's good for jobs at the minute but on a scale of okay-ish to nuclear-wasteland what are we talking :L??
    Also, if anyone knows any spots that regularly take on weekend staff for the college year or anywhere that's looking for staff at the minute I would seriously appreciate it!!
    Thanks in advance for any help :D!
    Same as anywhere remember this, september is the month most staff sort out their hiring for christmas, so i suggest you have a up to date CV printed off already and check out all the usual places, Supermarkets etc all hire extra staff , you want to get in there early and dress well when you are dropping them in.

Advertisement