Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reflex sight broken

Options
  • 31-08-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

i got this reflex sight off somone and down in the corner of it has been shot by a bb the glass bit in the middle doesnt look smashed but if it is there a way i can get a spare mirror for it the red dot is working fine its just the mirror

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

i got this reflex sight off somone and down in the corner of it has been shot by a bb the glass bit in the middle doesnt look smashed but if it is there a way i can get a spare mirror for it the red dot is working fine its just the mirror

not easy to get new gass for em.

If the gass is broke right in the corner. it wont effect using it.
    Iv a broken one here right in the corner
    but can stiII use it queit weII

• Registered Users Posts: 10 initiateapple

i cant see it in the mirror tho do you know if the middle piece of glass smashed would you be able to see it or would it look normal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

what brand/model have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 initiateapple

the brand is barska and if i turn off all the lights i can see a little red dot

Advertisement