Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pianist looking for other musician

Options
  • 31-08-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    I'm a fully qualified pianist (Conservatory Diploma in Italy, many recitals, etc..) looking for other musicians in Dublin (e.g. singers, strings,other) to play with.

Interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭doh777

pm sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 feebee12

Hi there, just saw your post now although I see it is a year since you posted so don't know if this still applies. I recently posted on this regarding my own desire to play with someone. I am grade six trained in the flute but enjoy playing by ear.
    I was hoping to get back playing on a more consistent basis with maybe a view to playing church music for weddings etc. I would love to play with a like minded individual who might have some knowledge on how to create a repertoire. I live in Dublin and am 35 female.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭clunked

Just another idea for you, if you play a wind instrument why not join a concert band. If based in Dublin the Dublin Concert Band, St. James Band always welcome new members. It would being on your playing no end.

Advertisement