Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal studies course gcd reccommendations

Options
  • 31-08-2012 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just enquiring about the legal studies course in gcd, if anyone knows has any advice about it or any other legal studies course in the Dublin/Louth area interested in this type of field .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Luca Brasi

Check out the DIT Aungier St.
    They have a BA in Legal Studies leading to a Degree course. Can be completed over four years in the evenings. Occasional Saturday tutorials.
    Lecturers such as Geoffrey Shanhan in Family Law, Ruth Nelligan Evidence, Bowman Criminal, Bruce Carolan are all very good. Worth checking out. I have completed same and while not working in the legal area the fact that I held the degree helped me secure a good position.
    There is some tax relief available on the fees paid

p.s. Not sure when closing date for this years applications is but would advise to act promptly

Advertisement