Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Mullen and the 'agenda'.

Options
  • 31-08-2012 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Heard a clip from a Marian Finucine (sp) show to advertise the new season, during which Ronan Mullen accused her of having an 'agenda'. I can guess they were talking about abuse in the Catholic church by her response, in which she said her agenda was protecting children. I've seen him in action a few times recently on the abortion issue and gay marriage and I've realised he uses the 'other agenda' argument a LOT. He accused women who spoke to Tds and Senators about termination of pregnancy for medical reasons of having another agenda too.

Is it time to start throwing his other agenda back at him, namely the Catholic agenda?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Given that Marian spends half an hour of each show grovelling to a priest or a guard every week, I would have thought her agenda is that of the "Black and Blue Uniforms"

As for Mullen, definitely accusations of a narrow conservative agenda would be valid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

Rónán Mullen is an odious man. Known to sneer at women who've had abortions and dare to speak to a Seanad committee about it.

Advertisement