Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Gear (Guitars, Pedals, Mics etc) Stock Clearance (DK Music, Newbridge)

Options
  • 30-08-2012 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Posted this over on Bargain Alerts, but it's probably of interest to a few folks here too...

DK Music in Newbridge (who had been closed for the past several months) are having a stock clearance in the old premises on Main Street. Up to 70% off all types of gear. The guitars obviously aren't so heavily discounted, but they had acoustic Fenders at about 20-30% off as far as I could tell. Microphones and Boss Pedals were 50% off. Strings 50-70% off.

Some nice other bits of studio gear like leads and tuners going cheap too. Also a whole heap of music books (lessons & song chords etc). I would guess it would be particularly worth a visit for those with kids getting into music.

Delighted with myself as I picked up a brand new Zoom H4n Portable WAV Recorder for €180 which was a total steal. They only had the one though I think.

Google Map location for anyone who's not familiar with the area: http://bit.ly/NEalsJ

Not sure if this is the current phone number: 045-431567

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Posted this over on Bargain Alerts, but it's probably of interest to a few folks here too...

That may be true, but it's against the rules to sell gear on this forum.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Looks to me like he's giving us a heads up on a clearance sale rather than selling anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

feylya wrote: »
    Looks to me like he's giving us a heads up on a clearance sale rather than selling anything...

My apologies to all !!

Advertisement