Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing clubs in Limerick

Options
  • 30-08-2012 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Well, I'm a 16 year old girl and thinking about starting to take boxing lessons...To start with, I am not fit at all,before I didnt do any sports, and I want these lessons,mostly just to get fit and take part in some kind of after school activity, as this could also help with my anger management....and I live near Limerick,so...could you please give me some advice or possibly numbers I can call or links ,to do something with this further?As in,what clubs there are etc?
    Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Bigguns.

Try asking about a knife fighting club seeing as you're in Limerick...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MangakaPoof

Bigguns. wrote: »
    Try asking about a knife fighting club seeing as you're in Limerick...
    not Limerick,Shannon,but thanks I'll stay with boxing for now :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Bigguns.

Good luck kid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Good luck to you in this new venture,and do not get to discouraged if it dos not go to well at the beginning for you, you need to learn to walk before you can run

Advertisement