Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekkit and Factions?

Options
  • 30-08-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I've been approached by a couple of people regarding the combination of both.

If there is a want for it, We will attempt to host it.

Factions plus Tekkit with limited restrictions try and keeping it as true to Tekkit as possible.

Want a Tekkit + Factions Server? 8 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    75% 6 votes
    Don't care
    25% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Nokia08 wrote: »
    I've been approached by a couple of people regarding the combination of both.

If there is a want for it, We will attempt to host it.

Factions plus Tekkit with limited restrictions try and keeping it as true to Tekkit as possible.

Man its a great idea and something admins on both servers have talked about before but the system requirements for that would be huge.

Tekkit and factions are laggy individually, combined, would be a disaster.

Though if you get it working fair play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

i had an idea for a weekly Tekkit Factions server. Basically you have two days to build a hidden base before pvp is turned on and then it's free for all. Nukes and everything. Anyone left standing on the Sunday is put in an arena to fight to the death. And on Monday you start over on a new map.

MagicSean wrote: »
    i had an idea for a weekly Tekkit Factions server. Basically you have two days to build a hidden base before pvp is turned on and then it's free for all. Nukes and everything. Anyone left standing on the Sunday is put in an arena to fight to the death. And on Monday you start over on a new map.

That could be done without a faction plugin, all you have to do is enable PvP at the end of the two days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Kenno90 wrote: »
    That could be done without a faction plugin, all you have to do is enable PvP at the end of the two days

Building a hollowed out volcano base would be difficult to do alone in two days you know.

MagicSean wrote: »
    Building a hollowed out volcano base would be difficult to do alone in two days you know.

Just because your not part of a faction doesn't mean you cant team up. Plenty of people did it in the tekkit server.

• Advertisement
Advertisement