Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery

Options
  • 29-08-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi all i just bough a ak but it is not coming with a battery so im wondering what is the best one to buy and that will last the whole day of playing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Does the AK take a battery in the stock or above the gearbox? Some cheap and good (in my experience) batteries here . 1600 mha is more than enough for myself (I'm using 1100 mha now).

Whether or not the battery lasts all day depends on how much you fire throughout the day. It'd be advisable to get a spare just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭psychogunner

it takes it in the stock

what is the different in mha is the higher the better
    or dose that wreck the gun

9.6V 3300mAh SC NiMH Battery Stick Pack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

The mha is basically the capacity of the battery, higher mha = longer lasting. The more mha the better and it won't affect the the gun.

The voltage is the power supplied to the motor, the higher it is the better the trigger response and the higher the rate of fire. In theory a higher rate of fire will wear the gun out faster but you shouldn't have any problems on a 9.6v battery.

If you order a high mha battery, like the 3300 one you listed make sure it will fit the gun as it may have larger cells which may not fit.

There are other types of batteries, that one is a Nimh battery, there are also Lipo's considered better by some (can't say myself) and otheres but Nimh's and lipo's are the most popular.

thanks man u relay help me out

• Advertisement
Advertisement