Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hello

Options
  • 26-08-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hello Liberty Insurance people,

I'd just like to say welcome to the Irish market and thank you for bringing some serious competition to the car insurance market. Recently got cover from yourselves for my 19 year old son, full licence and named driver experience for 2 years on a 1.2 Fiesta for €1,270. Delighted considering the cheapest alternative quote was almost €3k :)

You'll be the first I'll call for a quote when my own insurance is due for renewal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hi MadamX,

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I'm delighted to hear you're happy with your son's quote :)

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Philip

Advertisement