Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Single room in Maynooth

Options
  • 29-08-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a single room (with wardrobe and enough space for a desk) for the next 9 months. I am quiet and easy going girl (19) but I also like to have some fun from time to time. I am a second year student in NUIM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alaixa

Paczini wrote: »
    I am looking for a single room (with wardrobe and enough space for a desk) for the next 9 months. I am quiet and easy going girl (19) but I also like to have some fun from time to time. I am a second year student in NUIM.

At the moment I think it's quite impossible. I'm looking for 4 people who want to share a twin room (2 each room), as I found a quite good house. Would you be interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

Unfortunately I just want a single room.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement