Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pieserv.com experiences

Options
  • 29-08-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I recently moved my server to pieserv.com because they offer great prices and good speeds. However, after transferring my files over and starting the server, I noticed that there seemed to be ENORMOUS lag at times.
    At least three times the amount I had on my previous host. Players were also complaining of random disconnections.

I've contacted them about the lag problem and basically they said that it was to do with anyother server locking up and looping. They also said they've fixed the issue. But my server has yet to reach its peak times, so I don't know if it is.

Has anyone else got any experience with pieserv? Are they reliable and perform well?

Thanks,
    Cydp3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Nokia08

I use them, Never had that bad of an experience.

Intermittent down times due to hacking was the worst. Lag only for one player.

other than that nothing worse.

Advertisement