Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

have you received info from college yet?

• 29-08-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Have anyone received information from the college yet regarding when they start etc, I have found out Tuesday 11th is induction day but i havent received anything regarding registration etc yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 VHS80s

Received mines a week or 2 back, probably a delay with 1st years and people doing repeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 AnswerMe!

All I got was a letter from them saying how to accept the course but I already accepted it, I'd say we should get something by next week hopefully :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Registration is taking place Tuesday Sept 11th. Details of times etc will be on the website under the 'Admissions' tab in the coming days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Times of registration for the various courses (first years)

http://www.lyit.ie/media/Registration%20Schuedule%20Year%201%202012.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ILUWKA

Hi, i applied for the SUSI Student Grant, and i am hoping to get the full grant. I live in Dublin and the registration is coming up, but i havent got the letter back from SUSI, am i able to do the registration without the €2,250?, and if i dont get the grant then i would pay the fee later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 VHS80s

Yes you can register without paying for registration fee but you may have to pay a least half if your grant is delayed in semester 2 which would be paid back after the grant approval!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ILUWKA

VHS80s wrote: »
    Yes you can register without paying for registration fee but you may have to pay a least half if your grant is delayed in semester 2 which would be paid back after the grant approval!
    Thanks very much for a fast reply!

Advertisement