Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wifi 16GB White €294.54 delivered after €50 cashback

Options
  • 28-08-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭

Not really sure if this is a bargain alert seeing as there are plenty other cheaper tablets on the market but you can get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on dabs.ie for €344.54 delivered and from 30/08/12 month you can claim €50 cashback directly from Samsung for this tablet bought between now and the end of September bringing it to €294.54.

Dabs link:

http://www.dabs.ie/products/samsung-galaxy-tab-2--10-1-wifi-16gb-white-85X8.html

Samsung cashback link:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/tab2cashback/

From T&Cs it states:

Qualifying retailers:
    Notebooks, Tablets, Print and SSD’s: All Retailers and Samsung Partners. In order for your claim to qualify, your purchase must be made from a retailer specifically based and/or registered within the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. Pixmania are specifically excluded from this promotion.

So presumably dabs.ie qualify...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Not really sure if this is a bargain alert seeing as there are plenty other cheaper tablets on the market but you can get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on dabs.ie for €344.54 delivered and from 30/08/12 month you can claim €50 cashback directly from Samsung for this tablet bought between now and the end of September bringing it to €294.54.

Dabs link:

http://www.dabs.ie/products/samsung-galaxy-tab-2--10-1-wifi-16gb-white-85X8.html

Samsung cashback link:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/tab2cashback/

From T&Cs it states:

Qualifying retailers:
    Notebooks, Tablets, Print and SSD’s: All Retailers and Samsung Partners. In order for your claim to qualify, your purchase must be made from a retailer specifically based and/or registered within the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland. Pixmania are specifically excluded from this promotion.

So presumably dabs.ie qualify...

I wonder if the cash back will work for the one I bought in DID a while back??

Worth a try I suppose....can't enter the claim until tomorrow though!!

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

madmoe wrote: »

Cheers,
    M

The promotion covers tabs bought from August 1st to end of September so if you bought it this month your ok..

Qualifying Display and Tablet purchases must be made from 00.01 on the 1st of August 2012 to 23.59 on the 30th of September 2012 (inclusive)

madmoe wrote: »

Cheers,
    M

The promotion covers tabs bought from August 1st to end of September so if you bought it this month your ok..

Qualifying Display and Tablet purchases must be made from 00.01 on the 1st of August 2012 to 23.59 on the 30th of September 2012 (inclusive)

Was bought a good while ago :-( Do they require a copy of the receipt??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TobesYid

Was thinking of getting one of these, would ye recommend it?

Also had a Google Nexus 7 in mind, not sure about 7 in screen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

TobesYid wrote: »
    Was thinking of getting one of these, would ye recommend it?

Also had a Google Nexus 7 in mind, not sure about 7 in screen though.
    Mines just arrived,very happy with it.Nice and light,screens good but not as good as the latest iPads. Been using an iPad but just can't stand the closed aspect of ios. I think the 7 Incn nexus' screen is too small but everyones different.

• Advertisement

Mines just arrived,very happy with it.Nice and light,screens good but not as good as the latest iPads. Been using an iPad but just can't stand the closed aspect of ios. I think the 7 Incn nexus' screen is too small but everyones different.

Agree with you there on all fronts, the screen is nice (better than original Galaxy Tab 101. I think as I had it too) and it feels great in the hand! Love the way the speakers are front facing!

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

It looked good at the price the OP initially noted as it was only €50 dearer the the Nexus, but it went up to €387 making it not so much a bargain alert anymore. Will keep an eye on dabs to see if it comes down in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭pmac086

Dabs.ie back down to 332 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Bought one for herself at Christmas, in all honesty, I think the ipad mini or a nexus 7" are better buys. I find it a bit sluggish and nowhere near as slick as an ipad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement