Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assignment problem

Options
  • 28-08-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to do the wrench wielder assignment and my shotguns kill keep resetting to 0. I get the kills as an engineer with a shotgun and after the game it comes up as being counted to the assignment but then it the next game it resets to 0 again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Yeah, I have completed them all but my mine kill count for the Scar camo has been reset to 0 for some reason. Have you tried deleting your save game? Could be a corruption.

In any case, there seem to be loads of issues with the EA servers at. People are losing their favourites list, getting stats reset and our rented server keeps displaying at 8 player and 16 player limits at random times throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Same thing happening with me on ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,502 ✭✭✭✭Varik

They've commented on this on their forum, it's to be sorted Tuesday.

Advertisement