Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustang Shoes: Where to buy in Ireland?

Options
  • 28-08-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I'm looking for shoe shops who stock mustang shoes.

I have a really comfy pair but they're worn now and would like to get the same brand again since they were so good. I've tried looking online but the Mustang website, but the stockists listed are for the jeans.

The only place I've found is on Trimgate St in Navan but I don't think I'll be in Meath anytime soon. Does anyone know of anywhere more in the South, or perhaps in Dublin?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭anthonymax

I got some Mustang ankle boots in TK Maxx in Blanchardstown last December if that's any good to you! Might be worth a look anyway, they often have lesser known brands there.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭taato

I hope someone comes back with some suggestions because I too like the Mustang brand of shoes. They are available all over the place in Spain but thats no good to us here. They do a really nice "converse" type shoe which in my opinion is nicer and good quality. I have their autumn/winter brochure which I picked up in spain - unfortunately Ryanair hand luggage doesn't allow much shoe purchases:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anghealt

Thanks anthonymax! There's one in cork so I'll try that at the weekend. :)

Taato, it's the exact same story with the Netherlands, they're sold everywhere but you can't fly over everytime you want new shoes :(

Advertisement