Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Operations Management - Oscail

Options
  • 28-08-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm looking for opinions on this course? I've heard some mixed reviews about Oscail in general but the content of this course and the delivery method suit my situation perfectly. it's also relatively cheap compared to other courses.

I'm also considering the MBA with the Open University however at an extra year and over double the price this is a less attractivve option.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cormach

Hi,

I will be starting this MSc this year. I was in DCU last Thursday and met the course coordinator, she was very helpful and gave me loads of time to ask questions. lt seems like the course for me, distance learning also suits me and the modules really fit in with where my career is going. It's a broad range masters so I think the students will come from various backgrounds. I want to have a masters in the current climate.

I'm a little worried that it will be difficult to explain queries to tutors through their online system but it should be okay.. Cost seems v reasonable. It's going to eat into free time at wknd which is a killer. pm me if you have any questions that might be able to help you with, would be happy to talk it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DaveyG84

Hi Cormach,

Did you start the Msc after? How are you getting? I am interested in starting this program in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 snax

Hi Cormach,

Did you start the Msc? Would it be possible to pick your brain about the course??

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JungleJuice

Hi all, am considering this course for a start in September. Would anyone have any experience of this particular course, or of the Oscail programme in DCU?

Cormach / Snax / davey did any of you start the MSc, any comments appreciated!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

Hi

Has one got feed back from industry on this course?

• Advertisement
Advertisement